Serving Flagstaff, Sedona, & All of Northern Arizona
Specializing in Floor Care, Specialty Cleaning Services, & Structural Drying
Premier Carpet Cleaning has been providing carpet cleaning services in the Flagstaff area since 2012. We provide a broad spectrum of floor cleaning services, upholstery specialty fabric cleaning, biological decontamination & microbial cleaning. We provide a broad spectrum of carpet and floor cleaning services to homes and businesses throughout Northern Arizona and New Mexico.
Call for a FREE Quote
Premier Carpet Cleaning's Certifications
Carpet & Upholstery
8-Year Apprenticeship in Navajo & Oriental Rug Cleaning, Color Fixing, Overcasting, and Repair
IICRC Certified Technicians
The Leader in Carpet Cleaning Since 2012
Why did we win the "2012 The Best Of Flag” Competition in carpet cleaning? Because I sharpen my sword daily with personal passion and professional competence! Here at Premier Carpet Cleaning, we know carpet is the largest filter in your home. It attracts everything from allergens to front yard dirt, airborne oils from cooking, and even microbial & viral remains. Clean carpets make your home healthier for every family member – even our pets. Small rugs and upholstery need yearly cleaning. Pets? I have dogs too. Cleaning makes the entire family clean and happy.
Apart from any competition, I specialize in cleaning Navajo rugs, Oriental, and rugs from the Persian region. My rug spa was developed after an 8-year apprenticeship. Today I am uniquely experienced in every type of restoration. Call me at (928) 569-5676 to discuss your area rug, specialty, and microbial cleaning needs. Structural drying is integral to our business. I have the training plus ten years of experience in Biological decontamination and flood and mold Cleaning.
What's more? Premier Carpet Cleaning offers 24/7 emergency service from Flagstaff to Sedona, Camp Verde to Williams. When water damage occurs from frozen, broken pipes, or sewage backup, your home or business can be safe again from all microbial damage. Call me 24 hours a day, on weekends, and holidays at (928) 569-5676 for a free quote. EVERY cleaning need will be given my personal attention. I'm Thane Caird and I GUARANTEE IT!
Your Source for Residential & Commercial Cleaning:
- Restorative & Maintenance Cleaning
- Cleaning of ALL Hard & Soft Flooring
- Specialty Fabrics (including Leather Cleaning)
- Structural Drying including specialty and difficult drying circumstances
- Persian, Oriental & Navajo Rug (Color Fixing, Overcasting, and Cleaning)
- Emergency Skunk Odor Remediation & (call me at (928) 569-5676 for The FREE Skunk Odor Recipe)
- Cleaning for cars, boats, airplanes, and recreational vehicles, too
Our Nine-Step Premier Carpet Cleaning Process
- Step 1: Pre-Inspection – Premier's trained technicians will do a walk-through inspection with you to identify soiling conditions, carpet construction, and potential permanent stains. We prefer you to be informed if a permanent stain is likely.
- Step 2: Pre-vacuum – As needed, your carpet will be pre-vacuumed with a commercial vacuum to remove bonded, insoluble dry soil.
- Step 3: Furniture Moving – Larger pieces, such as beds and dressers are left in place under our regular pricing structure. As needed, the furniture will be lifted and blocked to protect precious furniture from water wicking.
- Step 4: Pre-spotting – Troubled spots are pretreated for maximum release of soil, then all areas are treated with an environmentally friendly, hypo-non allergenic surfactant.
- Step 5: Extract and Rinse – Once the soil has been released, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction cleaning process (aka steam cleaning) will thoroughly flush the carpet without over-wetting. Your carpet will normally dry in just a few hours.
- Step 6: Neutralizer – H20 is normally pH balanced. Depending upon the fabric, we ensure the remaining balance of all surfaces is cleaned. If needed, a pH-balanced post-spray can be applied.
- Step 7: Post-Cleaning Groom – Depending upon the carpet pile, a post-grooming rake may be applied.
- Step 8: Speed Drying – is available where needed through the use of power fan air movement. Generally, our Arizona climate does not require speed drying but is available.
- Step 9: Post-Cleaning Inspection – Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results and make sure that you are completely satisfied with the job.
Call for a FREE Quote